Sunday, April 6, 2014

It's Your Birthday Card

Hi guys!
Here is a fun birthday card for you!  I repeatedly stamped the same sentiment stamp over and over in different colors to create strips of homemade pattern paper. Comment down below if you make this simple 
card and I hope you enjoy!
Card Base: Recollections white cardstock A2 size
Strips: 3 and 3 1/4 by 1/2 in.
Stamp: Studio G clear stamp set
Adhesive: Tom bow Mono permanent dot adhesive 
Red Ink: Craft Smart Dye- Based red ink
Orange Ink: Craft Smart Dye- Based orange ink 
Green Ink: Craft Smart Dye- Based green ink 
Blue Ink: Craft Smart Dye- Based blue ink  
Pink Ink: Color Box Pinkolicious 
Black Ink: Memento Tuxedo black ink

1 comment:

  1. I know this is a really simple card, but I thought I would share it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...