Saturday, April 26, 2014

Late Earth Day Challenge!

Hello everyone!
Even thought Earth Day has passed, I thought I would still post this anyway.  The challenge is to save useful "trash" and use it for a craft project.  Of course, it doesn't have to be a clear potential craft material like paper that you threw away.  Here, I used toilet paper tubes and made these cute squid/octopus.  It is a very easy craft great for kindergarten age.  Simply cut slits at the bottom of the tube and paint it (I used purple).  Later, glue on eyes and a mouth.  If you try this challenge please comment down below what you made!  
Finished project!
My collection of toilet paper  tubes 


+ paint, glue, paper, pens, and, scissors=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...