Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kid's Travel Art Kit

Hi all!
I made this kit by first picking a small box and filling it with art goodies that are perfect for travel.  I have an alphabet stencil, 8 paged mini scrapbook, pad of paper, pens, a few photos, a notepad, stickers and a little box of crayons.  In two little pouches, I stuck some stamps, foam stickers, and a glue stick.  On the front of the box, I glued a white paper that I put clear packing tape to make a dry erase board.  I also including a couple dry erase pens and an eraser.  I know that seems like a lot of stuff but it actually fits nicely.  Hope you enjoy and try this project and please comment!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...