Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Just A Note Technique Card

Hello Everyone!
As you can see, I finally have another card for you!  I think this one turned out great.  This card is also a technique card because I tried a few new touches that I haven't tried before.  
Technique 1: Tie a knot on the ribbon and then attach it to the card instead of tying a bow on afterwards.
Technique 2: Use letter stickers and a pen to add a special touch to it.  I have the line go through the stickers.
This is a relatively simple card with just stickers and ribbon as a main focal point but I think it has a lovely charm to it.  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and see you on my next post!!


Card Base: Recollections White Cardstock - A2 (4 1/4 by 5 1/2 in.)
Yellow Pattern Paper: DCWV Fresh Floral Stack - 3 3/4 by 5 1/4 in.
Floral Pattern Paper: DCWV Fresh Floral Stack - 4 3/4 by 3 in.
Green Mat: Recollections Cardstock - 5 by 3 1/4 in
Ribbon: Details Accessories - Grosgrain
Adhesive: Tom bow Mono Permanent Tape Runner
Letter Stickers: Bronze Alpha Stickers (Dollar Tree)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...