Wednesday, March 4, 2015

1 Mask 2 Ways - Technique Birthday Cards

Hello everyone!
It's almost spring!  Today, I'm showing these two super cute birthday cards using the same circle mask in different colors.  I used removable circles for this but if you don't have those you can just use the sticky part of a post-it-note apply your ink and then peel them off.  I used the negative part for the right card by simply moving it around until I had enough dots. 
Please comment and share and check back on on Friday!







Here are the stamps I used!
Materials: 
2 Studio G stamps, grosgrain ribbon, yellow duck tape, circle masks, Recollections cardstock, Tom-bow Mono adhesive tape runner, and a K & Company "celebrate" tag 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...