Sunday, November 23, 2014

1C1A - Card 1

Hello everyone!
Today I'm starting a new series called 1 Color, 1 Accent. (1C1A)  Each card in my series will have only 1 main color and 1 accent color.  My main color is green and my accent color is kraft/tan.  Anyway, here is my first card and please comment!






Card base: Recollections Kraft cardstock
Layer 1: Fresh floral stack DCWV - 4 by 3.5 cm
Layer 2: Fresh floral stack DCWV - 11.7 by 7.2 cm
Layer 3: Fresh floral stack DCWV - 6.3 by 6.3 cm
Pattern Strip: 11.7 by 7.2 cm
Flower: Recollections Floral embellishment pack
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black
Stamp: TPC Studio Greetings clear stamp
Adhesive: Tom-bow Mono dot permanent adhesive tape runner
Others: Fiskars flower punch, Detail Accessory flat-back rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...