Monday, December 15, 2014

3 DIY Gifts/Stocking Stuffers

Hello everyone!
Here are three cute little gifts/stocking stuffers you can make this season if you are running out of ideas.  Hope this helps you!   

1. This first idea is just little mini plushies.  Here I have a cloud and smiley face.  I used the straight/running stitch on both of them.  You can also check out my other plushie ideas on this blog. 




2. This next one is really simple but perfect for winter.  Handwarmers!  All you do is fold a piece of felt in half, sew up the edges, (leaving a small hole of course) fill it up with rice, and hand sew up the rest.  I used blanket stitch to keep the rice in.  Once your done, heat it in a microwave and then place them in your pockets to keep your hands cozy!


3. This last one is these little pom-pom bag charms.  I made them by wrapping yarn around 4 fingers about 40 times and tying them in the middle.  Then I cut all the little loops and rounded them out until I liked how it looked.  You can make them smaller and use them as bookmarks too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...