Friday, March 6, 2015

Butterfly Card - Flying Away

Hi everyone!
If you've been following me, you would know that I love butterflies and flowers on my cards. And today is no different; I've got another butterfly card for you guys.  I didn't put any sentiment on there, but I might as I need more cards for upcoming occasions.  I cut the butterflies from my cameo, but you could cut them pretty easily by hand.  The materials are below and please comment and share what you'd like to see on Wednesday!


Materials: Silhouette Cameo butterfly die-cut, grosgrain ribbon, Recollections pastel purple cardstock, Recollections beet opaque marker, My Mind's Eye Miss caroline - All dolled up paper stack, DCVW fresh floral paper stack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...