Friday, March 13, 2015

3 Cute Birthday Cards

Hi everyone!
So, today I was checking my stash of cards and I realized I was really low on birthday cards. As a result of that, I made three fun and cute birthday cards.  The two closer to the left I used my silhouette cameo for the cake and the cupcake.  If you want a tutorial on how I did that, comment down below and check back on Wednesday.  I used the masking technique that I showed you a few weeks ago for the middle card.  For the right card, I used a bunch of pieces from a K&Company stack and a little bit of washi tape.  The sentiment tag was something I got in a kit.  And lastly, for the farthest left card, I used a pattern paper from the Paddywack stack and the little cupcake is from Recollections.  All my card bases were A2 size and are Recollections White Cardstock.  By the way, next time I'll announced the answer for The Messy Room Update so please share and comment and check back next Wednesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...