Friday, February 6, 2015

Get Organized: Stamps and Ink Pads

Hello Everyone!
Today, I'm sharing with you how I organized my stamps and ink pads.  Sadly, this isn't a DIY but I have a lot of DIY storage coming up so stay with me!  I have more wood block stamps then clear stamps, so I placed all of my clear stamps in a bag to avoid them collecting dust and dirt.  As for all my rubber stamps, I've simply placed them in a large drawer for easy access.  I don't have very many ink pads either so I stashed them away in a little space maker container.  If you enjoyed, please comment and I hope to see you again on Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...