Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Get Organized: Ribbon Re-do

Hi everyone!
As you probably know, I made a post on how I organized my ribbon spools.  But the rubber band technique just wasn't working.  So, I bring you my re-do of how I now keep my ribbon spools from unraveling.  I got this idea from one of Connie Stewart's 2 minute tip videos. Check it out here
Well, all you need for this is a pair of scissors.  Simply cut slits into your roll and slide your end of ribbon into the slit.  I know it isn't as pretty but it work much better.  Make sure to watch Connie's video for more detail and I hope to see you all again on Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...