Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Banana Bites Recipe

Hi everyone!
I'm finally doing another recipe!  Yay!  
Today, I've got a super easy one with only three ingredients that's really yummy.  Don't worry I'll still be doing my Get Organized series but I'm currently taking a little break. (aka:leaving my craft room a mess and only barely tidying it when I absolutely have to)  Comment if you want to see another recipe or share your own ideas.  See you on Friday!



Ingredients:  a banana (1 banana made about eight of these), toothpicks, nutella (or peanut butter), and honey.
Step 1: Slice the banana into about 1/4 in. slices
Step 2: Spread honey on half of the bananas and nutella on the other half
Step 3: Squish them together and add a toothpick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...