Friday, February 27, 2015

Get Organized: Recycled Containers

Hi everyone!
Today, I'm using two different materials that you probably have.  What are they?  Plastic cups and a cereal box.  I'm organizing pattern paper stacks and re-doing my ribbon scraps.  Yup, I'm re-doing the other ribbon tutorial too.  Let's start with the cups.  My old version didn't work very well because it marks from wrapping it around and the ribbon kept falling off.  But, by coloring these cups and throwing them in there, they stayed in there color groups but didn't get any wrinkles.  


My second idea is with the cardboard box.  I've seen this all over the internet and Pinterest so I decided to make one of my own.  It's basically a magazine holder made out of a cereal box used for holding pattern paper stacks.  It's pretty easy because all you have to do is cut diagonally across the box and paint it.  


Comment and share and check back on Wednesday to see  a new tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! I've got two birthday cards to show you guys today.  Not much to say here but check back next week for more crafts! ...